Monday, June 22, 2009

BLOODY MARY


The markets start quite early in the morning for those involved in running them. And like all other debaucherous people we sometimes like to have a nice fun night out on a Friday, so come Saturday morning we are not always feeling on the top of the world.
However my remedy rescue is 'The Bloody Mary'. First time I had it I was a bit confused whether I was drinking an alcoholic beverage or was having a napolitana. But like any addiction it takes a few times trying to really enjoy.
I am now hooked.

Please make one for yourself now, then come visit me on Saturday and we will enjoy one together!



Ingredients:
3 oz tomato juice
1 1/2 oz vodka
1/2 oz lemon juice
1 dash of Worcestershire sauce
celery salt
ground pepper
hot pepper sauce to taste
celery stalk and/or pickle spear for garnish
lemon and/or lime wedge for garnish


Preparation:

Build the liquid ingredients in a highball glass over ice cubes.

Mix well.

Add the seasonings to taste.

Garnish with the lemon and/or lime wedge and celery stalk

No comments:

Post a Comment